Here are a few Calgary New Years Eve events that are happening in the Inner City. Calgary Transit is offering 15 minute C-Train service until 3am to help you get home safely!
Looking for a family friendly atmosphere? Join the City of Calgary downtown for free, family friendly activities.
- The City of Calgary Family Dance Party kicks off at 7pm and features some fun for families with little ones who might not make it to midnight. The event features dancing, activities and a countdown at 9pm!
- The City of Calgary Outdoor Celebration picks up at 9pm and goes on until midnight. Bring your skates to enjoy the ice at Olympic Plaza, as well as live music, ice sculptures and a countdown to midnight.
- Want to stay out of the cold? December 31st at 1pm is the last showing of Alberta Theatre Projects’ family show Charlotte’s Web.
Looking to treat yourself to one final fancy meal before hitting the gym and cutting up your credit cards in early 2015? Look not further than these delectable dinners happening on December 31st.
- NYE at Rush Ocean Prime – Try the chef’s tasting menu, or if you’re headed to the Flames game you can get an express meal that includes a shuttle ride to the area.
- NYE at Charcut – Enjoy a 5 course meal at CHARCUT Roast House on New Year’s Eve, with an early and late seating.
- NYE at River Cafe – Enjoy a regionally inspired menu with expertly paired wines. The website describes the menu as “An Elegant and Sumptuous Celebration” so you know you’re in for a treat.
- NTNL 8 NYE – Occupying what was once WEST nightclub, NTNL8 continues the tradition of it’s Beltline brothers and brings National to Downtown Calgary. National has partnered with Tool Shed Brewery for a four course beer paired meal.
- Goro & Gun NYE – Inspired by traditional Japanese New Year’s Eve and Day menus, Goro & Gun offers a 3 course meal and $5 sake all night long. For entertainment there will be a traditional Taiko drum demonstration and late-night karaoke.
- Murrieta’s Bar & Grill – An indulgent 3 course meal is on offer, as well as a la carte service from the already amazing Murrieta’s menu. The event also features band Bow River to help ring in the new year.
Looking for luxury with a side of dancing? Grab your party dress and some dancing shoes and we’ll see you at one of these fancy parties.
- Standard Speakeasy NYE – An elegant and exciting event featuring a world-class DJ, live Big Band and a midnight champagne toast. Celebrating the classic era of Hollywood, you’ll be treated like Sinatra or Monroe as you ring in the new year.
- Sock Hop O’ Doom – Fancy dress not your thing? Headbang away at Flames Central with metal band Black Label Society for their Sock Hop O’ DOOM.
- Roadhouse Masquerade Ball – Become someone else by donning a mask and ringing in the new year at the Roadhouse. Your ticket is valid for no line no cover.
- Beatmatrix New Year’s Eve – Join Beatmatrix at the Metropolitan convention centre for a ‘One Night in Paris’ gala. Relive the glory days of Paris for high fashion, delightful food, and entertainment including mimes and burlesque dancers! Ooh lala!
- Casino Royale Singles Party – An elegant party with a twist! Enjoy a casino themed evening where you could win a prize for winning the most ‘Play Money’ or put your heart on the line and mingle with other