We can help! We are Certified Condo Specialist CCS® and whether you are buying or selling, we can take the guess work out of condos.
We’ve compiled a list of documents that will be important for your condo purchase or sale.
- a copy of the registered condominium plan
- a copy of the current bylaws of the corporation
- a copy of the most recent financial statements of the corporation, including the most recent year-end and month-end statements
- a copy of the current budget of the corporation
- a statement setting out the amount of the monthly contribution (condominium fee) and the basis on which that amount was determined
- a copy of the most recent available minutes of the Annual General Meeting
- a copy of the minutes of meetings of the Board of Directors of the corporation for the past 12 months
- a copy of the current insurance certificate
- a copy of any lease agreement or exclusive use agreement with respect to the possession of a portion of the common property, including a parking stall or storagespace
Don’t know where to find these documents? Don’t worry, we’ll help you find them.
Re-sale Condo Buildings
HERE’S A LIST OF CALGARY’S MOST POPULAR INNER CITY RE-SALE CONDO BUILDINGS.
New Condo Buildings
HERE’S A LIST OF CALGARY’S MOST POPULAR INNER CITY NEW CONDO BUILDINGS.
If you have any questions, please fill out the form or call us at 403-604-0300.