ZOOGALA 2014 is the zoo’s annual and Calgary’s original wine and food festival. It is the most unique event experience in the city! It is also an integral part of revenue generation, which funds daily zoo operations as well as Capital and Conservation projects around the world. This event is adult only and will be hosted on Friday, September 5.
Your ticket includes:
- Fun filled evening starts at 6:00 pm and ends at midnight
- Amazing food and wine sampling – the best our Cultural Capital has to offer
- Unique and exclusive behind the scenes experiences with the celebrities of the Calgary Zoo – the animals
- Animals out until 9:00 pm
- NEW!! Roaming Amoung the Wild, a Fashion Show for the WILD at heart
- A wide rage of entertainment designed to tantalize the senses
- The West Lounge After Party hosted by ZACK! KooL 101.5’s Afternoon DJ
Get your tickets here!